For information in English, call (+358)45 855 3055 or send e-mail to suunnittelija(at)

Abducted Children Finland NGO

Abducted Children Finland NGO is an organization which was founded in 1997. It supports and helps parents prevent international child abductions and return abducted children back to the country of departure, and gives advice on difficult international custody disputes.

The goal of our work is to help and support children who have been abducted, who live under the threat of abduction or who have become a target of a difficult custody dispute, and to defend their basic human rights. The organization strives for equality in considering the interests of both the father and the mother, but the central issues are the interest of the child and his or her right not to be a target or a victim of international child abduction or a difficult and destructive custody dispute. The citizenship of the child or the parents is of no consequence.

Apart from advice, the organization offers peer support and rehabilitation to families. Contact us. 

Contact information

Malmin Kauppatie 26
00700 Helsinki, Finland

(+358)45 855 3055

E-mail address:

International child abduction

The living conditions and other issues concerning the child are decided by the custodial parent or the custodial parents together. If both the parents are custodians of the child (joint custody) neither of them has the right to take the child abroad without the consent of the other parent. The sole custodian decides on personal matters of the child alone, and the consent of the other parent is not needed. The other parent, too, should respect the right of the child to live near both the parents and meet them both.

It is a question of international child abduction when the following requirements are met:

• the child is under 16 years of age
• the child was habitually resident in Finland (nationality is of no consequence)
• the child has been taken in a foreign country without the consent of the person who has custody of the child
• or the child has not been returned from abroad at the end of a period of exercise of the right of access to a child.

It is a question of child abduction, too, when the child is brought to Finland from another country without the consent of the person who has custody of the child.

Finland is a party to two international conventions which aim at preventing and resolving international child abductions. They are The Hague Child Abduction Convention (Treaty Series 57/1994) and the European Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Decisions concerning Custody of Children and on Restoration of Custody of Children, i.e. the Brussels II Regulation. Nevertheless in practice, the Hague Child Abduction Convention is solely applied to issues concerning restoration of the child. By June 2010, there were 80 Contracting States with Finland.

See the list of Contracting States.
Read more about international child abduction.

Child abduction as a criminal offense and a human rights violation

In Finland, child abduction is regarded as a criminal offence. The child abductor may be guilty of taking custody of a child by self-help and subject to punishment according to the Chapter 25 Section 5 of the Penal Code, or of child abduction according to Section 5a.

It is a question of child abduction, if while taking custody of a child by self-help the child is removed from the country of residence or is not returned there, which is in breach of the rights of custody and the rights of custody had actually been exercised at the time of the move abroad or at the time of retention, or if they had been exercised without the removal or non-return.

The purpose of this provision is to enact punishment when the abductor violates the personal liberty of the child and deprives the child of his or her custodian, social environment and, among other things, friends. A punishment of imprisonment for a term of two years may be imposed. If the child abduction case seems to meet the criteria of an aggravated deprivation of liberty, the abductor may be sentenced to imprisonment for at most four years.

A parent can submit an investigation request to the Police concerning the child abduction. Nevertheless, a criminal process may substantially impede the voluntary return of the child, which is usually the goal. A warrant for a missing child can also be applied.

Child abduction is always a human rights violation, too. Keeping a child away from the other parent, child abuse and exposing a child to cruelty or neglect are all human rights violations. The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child stipulates that the best interest of the child includes the right to know his or her parents (article 7), the right to be cared for by them or to live together with them (article 9). The Convention also obligates the countries to ensure that the children who have been forced to leave their own country can return to their country and maintain personal relations with their family (article 10). According to article 11, the States Parties have also committed to take measures to combat illicit transfer and non-return of children abroad. By June 2010, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child had been ratified by all countries except Somalia and the USA.

Has your child been abducted from Finland to another country?

The authority that will handle a child abduction case depends on the country the child has been removed to. If you do not know which country the child has been removed to, or his or her exact whereabouts, contact your local police. The police can issue a warrant for a missing child through the National Bureau of Investigation. In a case of child abduction, it is always advisable to contact a lawyer or an attorney, because returning a child is judicially a complicated process. Find out from a Government Legal Aid Office the possibilities for cost-free legal proceedings.


If the child has been removed to a Contracting State, i.e. to a state that is a party to the Convention on Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, contact the Ministry of Justice (tel. +358 2951 6001) either directly or through a lawyer. The Ministry of Justice will give you advice on how to start the process of returning the child. According to the Hague Child Abduction Convention, it is a question of child abduction when the following requirements are met:

• the child is under 16 years of age
• the child was habitually resident in a State Party to the Hague Convention immediately before the removal (for instance Finland)
• the child has been removed to another State Party to the Hague Convention
• the applicant had either exclusive or joint right to decide on the child’s place of residence (i.e. the applicant has sole custody of the child or joint custody together with another custodian)
• the applicant has actually exercised his or her custody rights (i.e. the child has lived with him or her, or the applicant has met the child regularly)
• the applicant has not given his or her consent to the removal or retention of the child.

Then, the Ministry of Justice is the Central Authority and its duties include

• to locate the abducted child
• to bring about an amicable resolution and secure the voluntary return of the child
• to provide advice in the application of the Convention and the drafting of the application
• to transmit the application to the Central Authority of another Contracting State
• to request information relating to the legislation and practice of another State.

The services of the Central Authorities are always free of charge. Nevertheless, many Contracting States have made reservations to the Convention’s section on cost-free legal proceedings, so you have to check each country separately, in order to make sure whether the trial and legal aid will be free of charge or not. According to the Hague Child Abduction Convention, a decision on the return of a child does not involve a decision concerning the custody of the child. This means that this is in no way a conclusion on which parent would be the best custodian. After the child has been returned, proceedings relating to the custody of the child will take place in the State of habitual residence.

There are some cases where the State required to return the child can refuse to do so. The grounds for refusal can be the following

• the application for the return of the child is submitted more than one year after the removal took place and the child has adapted himself of herself to the new surroundings, or
• the return of the child would place him or her in an intolerable situation or expose him or her to physical or psychological harm or
• the child who has attained an adequate degree of maturity objects to being returned.


If the child has been removed to a Non-Contracting State, contact the Ministry for Foreign Affairs (switchboard +358 295 16001) either directly or through a lawyer. The Ministry for Foreign Affairs assists in resolving a child abduction case, if the removal or retention of the child is considered unlawful according to the Child Custody and Right of Access Act (361/1983), and the matter does not fall under the competence of some other authority.

In child abductions, The Ministry for Foreign Affairs can assist

• in contacting and keeping in contact with the abducting parent and the child
• in discovering the whereabouts and the circumstances of the child
• in finding a counsel or other legal assistance based on the local law (i.a. by supplying a list of local lawyers)
• in transmitting information and documents concerning the matter to the authorities and the counsel
• in seeking general information on the relevant legislation of the State in question
• in the practical arrangements in connection with the return of the child.

The Ministry for Foreign Affairs and the Missions always aim at securing all possible executive assistance in the matter, but their measures cannot replace the proceedings for the return of the child required by the legal system of the country concerned. You also have to take into consideration that the foreign authorities are not always willing to intervene in cases of child abduction. The reason for this can often be found in different concepts of family, culture and religion. If the child is also on exclusively a citizen of the country to which he or she has been abducted, the chances of executive assistance in obtaining the return of the child can be severely limited. This can also be the case if either or both parents are citizens of that country.

If the parents are unable to reach an agreement, or the country concerned does not recognize or enforce e.g. a decision on custody of the child issued in a Finnish court, the only possible solution may be to initiate legal proceedings in the country to which the child has been abducted. It is good to know that a court in a foreign state decides cases on the basis of their own domestic laws and regulations. In some countries the laws derive directly from religious rules.

It is good to be prepared for the fact that legal proceedings can be drawn-out, expensive and patience-taxing. They also include the process, specific to each country, through which a Finnish decision validated in the relevant country or a decision on custody of the child can be enforced. The enforcement may be decided by another authority than the court. A local lawyer is needed for the proceedings. Legal aid can be granted for the costs of the proceedings by the country concerned or by Finland pursuant to the Legal Aid Act 257/2002. In Finland Applications for legal aid are made to and, on certain conditions, granted by the Ministry of Justice.

Do you fear that your child may be abducted?

Help for estimating the threat of abduction

We have collected a list of signs that may anticipate child abduction. Dozens of our members and callers have participated in making the list.

1. The parent has tried or threatened to abduct the child, or takes for granted that the child belongs to them and their family (and doesn’t need the other parent).

2. The parents have serious disagreements in the matters that concern the child, e.g. education, religion, health care and hobbies.

3. The parent is guilty of physical or psychological domestic violence, persecution or mistreatment of the child.

4. The parent doesn’t have any other connections to Finland except the child, they aren’t integrated. 

5. The parent applies travel documents for the child (passport, visa, identity card) without the trip having been agreed.

6. The parent doesn’t respect the decisions by Finnish authorities of the child’s custody, maintenance and visiting rights.

7. The parent aims to get child’s documents, for example birth, health or school documents.

8. The parent starts suddenly to teach their own language and culture, although they haven’t considered it important before.

9. The parent hides or destroys their own documents or shows false documents. 

10. The parent converts their assets to cash and transfers it to another country.

11. The parent abandons the permanent apartment or work or loses them.

12. The parent is going to get a refusal of entry, their citizenship application is rejected or they even don’t want to apply for the citizenship, although there have not been intentions to move to another country.

Download the ”Help for estimating the threat of abduction” flyer!

Precautionary measures may prevent the abduction

In legislation, there are many precautionary measures in case of child abduction. Parents, especially sole custodians, may also take practical measures that secure children’s everyday life. They may e.g. inform the day-care centre, the childminder and the school that the child must not be left alone with anyone else than the parent or someone authorized by the parent.

If you demand judicial precautionary measures, like supervised access, restraining order, taking into care, temporary (urgent) precautionary measures or provisional judgements on child care, living conditions or visits, you must take care of getting adequate proof of the threat of child abduction. A report on the threat of child abduction can be made to the police, and at the same time, you can ask the police to make a note of it to the passport registry. You can contact the border control, e.g. the airport police at Helsinki Airport. In practice, such a precautionary measure can only be temporary. The parents may try to get information on possible measures from the local police, but they should be prepared for the fact that precautionary measures are not watertight.

More information on various precautionary measures and how to use them can be obtained from the office of Abducted Children Finland NGO, from parents who face similar situations (peer supporters, the Internet), as well as from your own attorney and your legal adviser.

Child’s passport and other travel documents

If you suspect that the other parent is planning an unlawful removal of the child to another country, it is important that you inform authorities both in Finland and in the target country (the embassy) that the travel documents of the child do not have the custodian’s approval. In practice, the child may have been registered as a citizen of the relevant country in connection with birth. According to the legislation of the country in question, the child does not necessarily need the consent of a Finnish parent, in order to be able travel to the target country.

Finnish authorities can only intervene in the passport issues of Finnish citizens and they can cancel only Finnish passports. The police authority that deals with the passport issue can cancel the Finnish passport of a child at the other custodian’s request, or he or she can refrain from accepting the passport application of a custodian. According to the Passport Law (671/2001) Section 11, a passport is issued to a minor with the consent of his or her custodians. If the custodian has refused to give his or her consent, a passport can, nevertheless, be issued to a minor, if not issuing it clearly were against the interests of the child, and it can be considered obvious that the child will not be removed to another state against the consent of his or her custodian except temporarily. Nevertheless, cancelling the passport is of no consequence if the child has dual citizenship and, therefore, the right to receive also the passport of the target country.

Has your child been abducted to Finland?

If your child has unlawfully been brought to Finland, contact the authority in charge of child abductions in your country. If the child has been abducted from another Contracting State you have to deliver the application for the return of the child to the Finnish Ministry of Justice, which is the Central Authority in Finland, and they take it to the Helsinki Court of Appeal. Usually, child abduction cases are quickly resolved. Abducted Children Finland NGO can help you in Finnish and English.

Literature in English


Hear me out! The voice of the child in international child abduction proceedings in Europe (2019)
Research by Cross-Border Family Mediators

Bouncing back: Ensuring the wellbeing of children in cases of international child abduction (2017)
Research by Cross-Border Family Mediators

Peer Support in the Abducted Children Finland NGO – a backround data collection for the guidebook (2017)
Koltsova, Kira

The Development of NGOs in The Field of Child Protection – Analysis (2015)
Kiirasmaa, Kati

Cross-border child protection issues in Estonia: Overview of the principles of Estonian child protection work and cross-border incidents, analysis (2015)
MTÛ Eesti Abikeskused

Cross-border parental child abduction (2014)
European Commission

Taken – A study of child abduction in the UK (2013)
Parents and Abducted Children Together (PACT)
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre

Mediating international child abduction cases: the Hague Convention (2011)
Vigers, Sarah
Hart Pub.: Oxford & Portland.

The Crime of Family Abduction: A Child’s and Parent’s Perspective (2010)
U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention

When Parents Kidnap (2010)
Greif, Geoffrey L. & Hegar, Rebecca L.
Simon and Schuster

International child abduction – The effects (2006)
Reunite International

Child Abduction, Parent’s Distress, and Social Support. Violence and Victims (2006)
Spilman, S.K.
Vol.21, No.2, p. 149–164.

A Family Resource Guide on International Parental Kidnapping (2002)
Office of Juveline Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice

The Hague Convention on International Child Abduction (1999)
Beaumont, Paul R. & McEleavy, Peter E.
Oxford University Press

Kidnapped: Child Abduction in America (1997)
Fass, Paula S.
Oxford University Press

Families Across Frontiers (1996)
Lowe, Nigel
8th World Conference of the International Society on Family Law, Cardiff

Custody disputes

Child custody and visiting rights across EU borders (2014)
European Commission

Immigrant Fathers’ Conceptions of Custody Disputes (2008)
Nordlund, Susanna & Salo, Sanni
Bachelor’s Thesis. Degree Programme in Social Services, Multicultural Social Work in Laurea University of Applied Sciences.

Mediating Child Custody Disputes: A Strategic Approach (1998)
Saponesk, Donald

Law and rights

Private International Law. International Child Abduction (2013)
Söderman, Fanny
Faculty of Social Sciences, Tallinn Law School

International Child Abduction. Law and Practice (2000)
Everall, Mark
London, Butterworths Law

Islamic Marriage and Divorce Laws of the Arab World (1996)
El Alami, Dawoud Sudqi & Hinchcliffe, Doreen
London, Kluwer Law International

Contact information and links

Ministry of Justice
Postal address: PO BOX 25, FI-00023 Government
Telephone: +358 2951 6001
Fax: +358 9 1606 7730
Official mail: oikeusministerio(at)

Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
Postal address: Ministry for Foreign Affairs, P.O.Box 176, FI-00023 Government, Finland
Switchboard: +358 295 16001
Fax: +358 9 629 840 or 1605 5799

National Bureau of Investigation
Jokiniemenkuja 4
PO Box 285, FI-01301 VANTAA
Mon-Fri 08.00-16.15
Tel. +358 295 480 141*
Fax +358 9 273 2123

Find the nearest police station.

Find a lawyer throughout the EU.

Find an attorney in Finland.

Other useful websites

Crisis helpline by Mieli – Mental Health Finland
in Finnish 09 2525 0111
in Swedish 09 2525 0112
in Arabic (you can also call in English) 09 2525 0113

Other organizations

Videos about family separation

Family separation video series by Mannerheim League for Child Welfare Helsinki has been made to support separating or recently separated parents, their relatives and for those who work with families.

1. Family separation

2. Contractual matters in family separation

3. Effects of family separation on a child

4. Supporting a child in family separation

5. Help for family separation

Internationella bortföranden av barn
innebär att ett barn, som är under 16 år, förs ut ur landet utan vårdnadshavarens godkännande. I Finland är detta ett brott, som kan bestraffas med upp till två års fångenskap.

Om ditt barn har förts bort

lönar det sig alltid att först ta kontakt med den förälder som tagit barnet och försöka förhandla med denne. Om detta inte lyckas, skall följande åtgärder vidtas.

  1. Utred till vilket land barnet har förts. Cirka 80 länder har undertecknat Haags internationella barnkapningskonvention. Om ditt barn har förts till något av dessa länder skall du kontakta Justitieministeriet (växel 02 951 6001) Där får du hjälp i den officiella återlämningsprocessen.
  2. Om ditt barn har förts till ett land utanför konventionen skall du kontakta Utrikesministeriet (växel +358 295 16001). Här kan du få hjälp med att nå den förälder som fört bort barnet, för att kunna förhandla med denne. Du kan också få hjälp med att finna en lokal jurist och ministeriet kan utreda det ifråga varande landets lagförfarande.
  3. Om du inte vet i vilket land ditt barn är skall du gå till närmaste polisstation och anmäla försvinnandet. Detta kan också en förälder som inte är vårdnadshavare göra. Utrikesministeriet hjälper till med att finna barnet.
  4. Om du inte är barnets vårdnadshavare, kan du vända dig till tingsrätten och anstalta en vårdnadstvist, för detta rekommenderas en jurist. I Finland stadigvarande bosatta medellösa personer har rätt till rättshjälp, dvs. en jurist. Be den jurist du vänt dig till utreda detta. Återlämningsprocessen kan inte börja, innan du juridiskt fått vårdnaden över barnet i Finland. Detta kan du få snabbt, genom ett sk. Interremistiskt beslut.
  5. Som sista åtgärd kan du också göra en brottsanmälan till närmaste polisstation, över den förälder som fört bort barnet.
  6. Om ditt barn har kapats till Finland, från ett annat land, skall du kontakta ursprungslandets myndigheter.
  7. Om ditt barn är bortfört och inte förts ut ur Finland, skall du kontakta de lokala myndigheterna.

Är du rätt för att ditt barn skall föras bort?

I detta fall är det viktigt att du tar barnets pass i ditt förvar. Berätta för alla som har med barnet att göra om dina farhågor, såsom dagispersonal, skollärare, släktingar, osv. Bed dem vara vaksamma. Kontakta barnskyddet och socialmyndigheterna. Vid behov kan den förälder som misstänkts planera barnarov, åläggas att träffa barnet under övervakning.

Ladda ner Hjälp för bedömning av bortförningshot-flyer!

Kaapatut Lapset ry (Bortförda barn rf)

Föreningen, grundad 1997, kan råda föräldrar i frågor om barnarov. Vi kan erbjuda, per telefon, hjälp på finska och engelska. Genom oss kan du få:

  • Råd i barnarovsfall och råd för preventiva åtgärder, för att förhindra barnarov.
  • Jämförelsestöd vid våra verksamhetsevenemang (finska och engelska)
  • En egen stödperson, med vilken du kan ha personlig kontakt, via telefon och mail (på följande språk: finska, svenska, engelska, franska, spanska, italienska och arabiska)
  • Kontaktuppgifter till erfarna jurister
  • I huvudstadsregionen också stöd då du kontaktar myndigheterna.


Adress Malmin Kauppatie 26
00700 Helsingfors, Finland
Mail toimisto(at)
Telefon +358 44 262 6662


Litteratur på svenska

Medling vid internationella bortföranden av barn: Särskilt från ett annat EU-land till Sverige (2020)
Enander, Lovisa
Uppsala Universitetet, juridiska institutionen

Våld inom familjen som vägransgrund vid olovligt bortförande av barn enligt 1980 års Haagkonvention: En internationellt privaträttslig studie (2018)
Leiner, Amanda
Uppsala Universitetet, juridiska institutionen

Barnets bästa och Sveriges ansvar för överflyttning av olovligen bortförda barn (2014)
Jänterä-Jareborg, Maarit
Svensk Juristtidning, 2014 no 4, p. 387-414.

Bortförande av barn – ur några drabbade av föräldrars perspektiv (2012)
Netzler, Charlotte
Uppsala universitetet, sociologiska institutionen

Vårdnad och umgänge samt olovligt bortförande av barn i internationella förhållanden (2002)
Enkvist, Louise; Wallin, Anna & Zetterlund, Therese
Examensarbete. Luleå tekniska universitet, Samhällsvetenskapliga och ekonomiska utbildningar

Olovligt bortförande och andra övergrepp mot barn (1992)

Olovligt bortförande av barn i internationella förhållanden (1986)

Ordförråd svenska – finska

Barnarov, barnkapning Lapsikaappaus
Den internationella Haagkonventionen
om barnkapning
Haagin kansainvälinen lapsikaappaussopimus
Vårdnadsinnehav Huoltajuus
Gemensam vårdnad Yhteishuoltajuus
Ensamvårdnad Yksinhuoltajuus
Justitieministeriet Oikeusministeriö
Utrikesministeriet Ulkoasiainministeriö
Barnskyddet Lastensuojelu
Återlämingsprocess Palautusprosessi
Övervakad träffning Valvottu tapaaminen
Polis Poliisi
Brottsanmälan Rikosilmoitus
Anmälan om försvinnandet Katoamisilmoitus
Rättegång Oikeudenkäynti
Tingsrätt Käräjäoikeus
Jurist, advokat Asianajaja
Advokatbyrå Lakiasiaintoimisto
Rättshjälp Oikeusapu
Interremistisk rättbeslut Oikeuden väliaikaispäätös


Kääntäjä/översättare: Agneta Ahlqvist

Bortførelse af børn

Man taler om bortførelse, når et barn under 16 føres ud af landet uden sin værges tilsagn. I Finland er dette en forbrydelse, som kan straffes med op til to års fængsel.

Hvis dit barn er blevet bortført

Det kan altid betale sig først at forsøge at forhandle med den forælder, der har bortført barnet. Hvis dette ikke lykkes, kan du gribe til følgende muligheder:

Hvilket land er dit barn blevet bortført til? Omkring 80 stater har underskrevet Haagerkonventionen om børnebortførelser. Du kan finde landelisten på HCCH. Hvis dit barn er bortført til et af disse lande, kan du kontakte Justitsministeriet på (tel. +358 2951 6001). De kan hjælpe dig med den formelle hjembringelsesproces.

Hvis dit barn er bortført til et andet land, kontakt Udenrigsministeriet (tel. +358 295 16001). De kan hjælpe dig med at få kontakt til den forælder, der har bortført barnet, og til at forhandle med vedkommende. De kan endvidere hjælpe med at få kontakt til en lokal sagfører og med at få klarlagt den juridiske situation.

Hvis du ikke ved, hvor dit barn er, skal du henvende dig til den nærmeste politistation og melde barnet savnet. Dette kan du gøre uafhængigt af, om du har forældremyndigheden eller ej. Udenrigsministeriet vil så hjælpe politiet med at finde barnet.

Hvis du ikke har forældremyndigheden over barnet, kan du anlægge en forældremyndighedssag ved byretten. Vi anbefaler altid, at man skaffer sig en advokat. Økonomisk dårligt stillede personer med fast bopæl i Finland kan få gratis retshjælp, dvs. en sagfører. Bed din advokat om at undersøge denne mulighed. Du kan først igangsætte den formelle hjembringelsesproces for barnet, når du har forældremyndigheden. Den kan du dog få tilkendt hurtigt ved en midlertidig afgørelse.

Det sidste, du kan gøre, er at politianmelde den forælder, der har bortført barnet ved den nærmeste politistation.

Hvis dit barn er bortført til Finland, kontakt da myndighederne i dit hjemland.

Er du bange for, at dit barn bliver bortført?

Så er det vigtigt, at du har barnets pas hos dig. Fortæl alle, der har med barnet at gøre om din mistanke – fx børneinsitutioner, skole og familie – og bed dem være på vagt. Tag kontakt til børneforsorgen på socialkontoret. Om nødvendigt kan den forælder, der mistænkes for at ville bortføre barnet pålægges kun at være sammen med barnet i særlige lokaler under overvågning.

Foreningen de bortførte børn
er en forening, der blev grundlagt i 1997 til støtte og rådgivning for forældre i de nævnte situationer. Vi kan give telefonisk rådgivning på finsk og engelsk. Igennem os kan du få

  • rådgivning i forbindelse med bortførelse og forebyggelse
  • adgang til støttegrupper i vore lokaler (på finsk eller engelsk)
  • din egen kontaktperson til gensidig støtte, som du kan kommunikere med pr telefon eller email (på finsk, engelsk, svensk, fransk, spansk, italiensk eller arabisk)
  • kontaktoplysninger på advokater, som har hjulpet andre
  • hjælp til kontakt med myndigheder (i hovedstadsregionen)

Vores kontaktoplysninger

Adresse Malmin Kauppatie 26, 00700 Helsinki, Finland
Telefon +358 44 262 6662
Email toimisto(at)

Nyttiga adresser


børnebortførelse lapsikaappaus
hjembringelsesproces palautusprosessi
Haagerkonventionen Haagin kansainvälinen lapsikaappaussopimus
forældremyndighed huoltajuus
fælles forældremyndighed yhteishuoltajuus
eneforældremyndighed yksinhuoltajuus
justitsministeriet oikeusministeriö
udenrigsministeriet ulkoasiainministeriö
børneforsorg lastensuojelu
overvåget samvær valvottu tapaaminen
politi poliisi
politianmeldelse rikosilmoitus
melde savnet katoamisilmoitus
rettergang oikeudenkäynti
byret käräjäoikeus
sagfører asianajaja
advokatkontor lakiasiaintoimisto
retshjælp oikeusapu
midlertidig afgørelse oikeuden väliaikaispäätös

Kääntäjä/oversætter: Line Krogager Andersen

Se il tuo figlio è stato sottratto

Conviene, in primo luogo, tentare di stabilire un dialogo con la persona (spesso l´altro genitore) che illecitamente ha trasferito il minore all´estero. Se questo tentativo fallisce, conviene fare come segue:

  1. È importante sapere in quale paese il minore è stato portato. Circa 80 Stati sono aderenti alla Convenzione dell´Aja della sottrazione internazionale di minori. Se il minore e stato trasferito in uno Stato contraente – contattare il Ministero della Giustizia (telefono +358 2951 6001), che provvede alla domanda di un immediato rientro del minore nel proprio Stato di residenza abituale.
  2. Se il minore è stato sottratto in un altro stato – contattare il Ministero degli Esteri telefono (+358 295 16001), che può localizzare il minore e sollecitare il contatto ed il dialogo con la persona che ha violato il diritto di affidamento. Il Ministero può anche il fornire informazioni generali concernenti la legislazione del paese, e agevolare l’ottenimento di un avvocato proprio.
  3. Se non ci sono informazioni circa il luogo, dove in minore è stato sottratto, bisogna rivolgersi alla Polizia locale, facendo la denuncia di smarrimento. Per fare la denuncia, non è obbligatorio essere affidatario. Il Ministero degli Esteri, in collaborazione della Polizia, lavoreranno per ritrovare il minore.
  4. Chi non possiede l´affidamento del minore al momento della sottrazione, può rivolgersi al Tribunale, iniziandovi un processo di affidamento. E consigliato avere un avvocato. Persone senza mezzi, possono ottenere assistenza giudiziaria gratuita. È consigliabile informarsi presso un avvocato.  È necessario ottenere l´affido prima di iniziare Il processo d´immediato rientro del minore. È possibile ottenere la custodia velocemente, con un provvedimento provvisorio.
  5. Come ultimo atto si può fare una denuncia penale contro la persona che illecitamente ha trasferito il minore all´estero.
  6. Se il minore è stato sottratto da un altro Stato e trasferito in Finlandia, si può fare una denuncia presso la Polizia locale.
  7. Se il minore è stato sottratto, ma non trasferito fuori i confine del proprio paese di residenza abituale, conviene rivolgersi alle autorità locali.

Hai paura, o sospetti, che il tuo figlio verrà sottratto?

Il tal caso e importante, che tu abbia il passaporto del minore in proprio possesso. È importante avvertire i sospetti a tutti coloro che hanno da fare con il minore, come il nido, la scuola, i parenti, etc. Chiedere a loro la massima prudenza. Mettiti in contatto con la Protezione Minorile e con le Autorità Sociali. Qualora l´Autorità decida, il diritto di visita può essere esercitato sotto sorveglianza.

Kaapatut Lapset ry (I Minori Sottratti, associazione registrata)

L´associazione, registrata nel 1997, sostiene e consiglia genitori, nelle situazioni sopra menzionate. Telefonicamente possiamo dare aiuto in finnico e in inglese. Attraverso la nostra associazione puoi avere:

  • consigli in caso di sottrazioni o per prevenire tali
  • sostegno confrontabile nei nostri avvenimenti (finnico ed inglese)
  • un sostenitore personale, con quale puoi avere contatto attraverso il telefono o posta elettronica
  • indicazioni per avvocati esperti in materia
  • sostegno nella comunicazione con le Autorità (nella capitale)


Indirizzo Malmin Kauppatie 26
00700 Helsinki, Finlandia
Telefono +358 44 262 6662
Posta electronica toimisto(at)


Vocabolario italiano – finlandese

Sottrazione di minore Lapsikaappaus
Processo di rientro Palautusprosessi
Convenzione dell’Aja della sottrazione
internazionale di minori
Haagin kansainvälinen lapsikaappaussopimus
Affidamento Huoltajuus
Affidamento congiunto Yhteishuolto
Affidamento elusivo Yksinhuolto
Ministero della Giustizia Oikeusministeriö
Ministero degli Esteri Ulkoasiainministeriö
Protezione minorile Lastensuojelu
Incontro sorvegliato Valvottu tapaaminen
Polizia Poliisi
Denuncia penale Rikosilmoitus
Denuncia di smarrimento Katoamisilmoitus
Processo giudiziaria Oikeudenkäynti
Tribunale Käräjäoikeus
Avvocato Asianajaja
Studio legale Lakiasiaintoimisto
Assistenza legale Oikeusapu
Provvedimento provvisorio Oikeuden väliaikaispäätös

Traduttore/kääntäjä: Agneta Ahlqvist


Kinderentführung ist wenn ein unter 16-jahriges Kind ohne Erlaubnis seines Sorgeberechtigten aus dem Land gebracht wird. In Finland is dies eine Straftat, und kann mit bis zu zwei Jahren Haft bestraft werden.


Dann lohnt es sich immer zuerst zu versuchen, eine Vehandlung mit dem Elternteil anzufangen, der das Kind entführt hat. Gelingt dies nicht, greifen Sie zu den folgenden Massnahmen:

  1. In welches Land ist Ihr Kind gebracht worden? Um die 80 Staaten sind Unterzeichner des Haager Kindesentführungsübereinkommens. Die Länderliste finden Sie auf HCCH. Wenn Ihr Kind in eines diese Länder entführt worden ist, setzen Sie sich mit dem Justizministerium (tel. +358 2951 6001) in Verbindung. Da wird man Ihnen bei dem formellen Rückführungsverfahren helfen können.
  2. Wenn Ihr kind in ein anderes Land entführt worden ist, setzen Sie sich mit dem Aussenministerium in Verbindung. Da wird man Ihnen damit behilflich sein können, Kontakt mit dem Elternteil aufzunehmen, der das Kind entführt hat, und eine Vehandlung einzuleiten. Man wird Ihnen auch in der Suche eines Rechtsanwaltes am Ort und bei der Klärung der juridische Lage helfen können.
  3. Wenn Sie nicht wissen, wo Ihr Kind ist: gehen Sie zur Polizei, um das Kind vermisst zu melden. Das können Sie unabhängig davon tun, wer das Sorgerecht für das Kind hat. In diesem Fall wird das Aussenministerium der Polizei bei der Suche helfen.
  4. Wenn Sie nicht das Soregerecht für das Kind besitzen, können Sie bei dem Amtsgericht das Sorgerecht beantragen. In diesem Fall empfehelen wir immer die Benützung eines Anwaltes.
  5. Ihre letze Unternehmungsmöglichkeit besteht darin, bei der Polizei gegen den Elternteil, der das Kind entführt hat, eine Strafanzeige zu erstatten.
  6. Wenn Ihr Kind nach Finland entführt worden ist, setzen Sie sich mit den Behörden Ihres Landes in Verbindung.


In diesem Fall ist es wichtig, dass Sie sein Reisepass in Ihrem Besitz haben. Erzählen Sie allen, die sich mit Ihrem Kind beschäftigen – Kindergärtner(inne)n, Lehrer(inne)n, Verwandten – von Ihren Sorgen und bitten Sie sie, aufzupassen. Nehmen Sie Kontakt zu den Kinderschutzangestellten am Sozialamt. Wenn nötig kann angeordnet werden, dass der möglicherweise Entführung beabsichtigende Elternteil sich nur in betreutem Umgang in dazu bestimmte Räumlichkeiten mit dem Kind treffen darf.


ist ein 1997 gegründeter Verein, der Eltern in den beschriebenen Situationen unterstüzt und beratet. Wir leisten telefonische Ratgebung auf Finnisch und Englisch. Bei uns bekommen Sie

  • Ratschläge über Kindesentführung und dessen Verhinderung
  • Selbsthilfegruppen in unsere Räumlichkeiten (auf Finnisch oder Englisch)
  • Ihre eigene Selbsthilfe-Kontaktperson, mit der Sie sich telefonisch oder per Email beraten können (auf Finnisch, Englisch, Schwedisch, Französisch, Spanisch, Italienisch oder Arabisch)
  • Kontaktdaten für geeignete Rechtsanwälte
  • Unterstützung für Ihren Kontakt mit den Behörden (in der Hauptstadtregion)


Adresse Malmin Kauppatie 26, 00700 Helsinki, Finland
Telefon +358 44 262 6662
Email toimisto(at)



Kindesentführung lapsikaappaus
Rückführungsverfahren palautusprosessi
Haager Übereinkommmen über
Haagin kansainvälinen lapsikaappaussopimus
Sorgerecht huoltajuus
Gemeinsames Sorgerecht yhteishuolto
Alleiniges Sorgerecht yksinhuolto
Justizministerium oikeusministeriö
Aussenministerium ulkoasiainministeriö
Kinderschutz lastensuojelu
Betreuter Umgang valvottu tapaaminen
Polizei poliisi
Strafanzeige rikosilmoitus
Vermisstenanzeige katoamisilmoitus
Gerichtsverfahren oikeudenkäynti
Amtsgericht käräjäoikeus
Rechtsanwalt asianajaja
Anwaltskanzlei lakiasiaintoimisto
Rechtshilfe oikeusapu
vorläufige Gerichtsentscheidung oikeuden väliaikaispäätös

Kääntäjä/Übersetzer : Line Krogager Andersen

الانفصال الأسري

1. الانفصال الأسري (Family separation)

2. المسائل التعاقدية في انفصال الأسرة (Contractual matters in family separation)


3. آثار الانفصال الأسري على الطفل (Effects of family separation on a child)

4. دعم الطفل في الانفصال الأسري (Supporting a child in family separation)

5. مساعدة الانفصال الأسري (Help for family separation) 

ÇOCUK KAÇIRMA Onun velinin izni olmadan 16 yaşından küçük bir çocuğun ülke dışına getirildiği anlamına gelir. Finlandiya’da, en az iki yıl hapis olan bir suçtur.

ÇOCUĞUNUZUN kaçırıldı ise Önce çocuk kaçırarak ebeveyn ile müzakere denemelisiniz. Başarısız olursa, daha ileri adımlar atılması gerekmektedir.

Hangi ülkede çocuğunuzun kaçırıldığını? Yaklaşık 80 devletler Lahey Uluslararası Çocuk Kaçırmanın Sözleşmey i imzalamışlardır. Sen (link)ülkelerin listesini kontrol edebilirsiniz. Çocuğunuzun bu ülkelerden birinde kaçırıldıvarsa, telefon tarafından 09 16003 Adalet temas Bölümü irtibata geçebilirsiniz.Onlar resmi geri dönüş sürecinde size yardımcı olacaktır. Çocuğunuz başka bir ülkeye kaçırıldı varsa, telefon 09 16005 ile temas DışişleriBakanlığı irtibata geçebilirsiniz. Orada temas ve onunla müzakere kaçırarakebeveyn, çocuğun yardımcı olabilir. Ayrıca yerel bir avukat bulmak ve yasal gereklilikleri netleştirmek için yardımcı olabilir.

  •  nerede olduğunu bilmiyorsanız, size en yakın polis karakolundayapmak, bir kayıp kişiler rapor yapmak zorundasınız,Bu gözaltı sizi bağımsız yapabilirsiniz.Dışişleri Bakanlığı, polis çocuğun bulmanıza yardımcı olmak için.
  1. Eğer kaçırılan çocukların velayeti için herhangi bir sorun var ise, bölge mahkemesi bir istek gönderebilirsiniz. Her zaman bir avukat dahil öneririz. Kalıcı olarak düşük fon Finlandiya’da yaşayan kişilerin ücretsiz yasal yardım, böylece bir avukat yardim alabilirsiniz. Avukatınız bu soruyu açıklığa kavuşturmak istiyoruz. Finlandiya gözaltında aldıysanız yalnızca iade işlemini başlatabilirsiniz. Bu hızlı bir sözde geçici kararı ile alabilirsiniz.
  2. Son adım olarak, en yakın karakola kacırdıgnıy  çocuk karakola bildirebilirsiniz.
  3. Çocuğunuz eger Finlandiya kaçırıldı ıse, ikamet ettiğiniz ülke yetkilileri ile başvurmanız gerekir.



Bu çocuğun pasaport seİzin elinde olduğunu önemlidir. Çocuk Anaokulu, okul ve akrabaları gibi şüphe ile ilgili tüm tarafların anlatmak ve özenli olmasını isteyin. Çocuk koruma yetkilileri sosyal ofis kayıt kişiyle itibata geciniz. Gerekli olabilir eğer üst zamanlanması nedenleri yalnızca denetimli alanlarda için ayrılmış çocuk kaçırma alabilir.

kaapatut lapset RY

1997 yılda, bu gibi durumlarda anne kurulan ilişki destekler ve tavsiyelerde bulunur. 1-15 Fince ve İngilizce yanı sıra, telefonla Salı öğleden sonra yardım sunabilir , Rusça da hizmet etmekteyiz. Bizem üzerimizden yardım alabilirsiniy.

  •  Çocuk Kaçırmanın Konseyi veya bunları önlemek için
    – Bizim toplantılarda Karşılıklı destek (Fince ya da İngilizce)
    – Eğer (Fince, İngilizce, İsveççe, Fransızca, İspanyolca, İtalyanca ve Arapça) temastutmak için telefon veya e-posta ile kişisel bir taraftar,
    – İyi bir avukat için bulguların iletişim bilgileri
    – Yerel Destek (metropol)

İletişim bilgilerimiz şunlardır:
Adres: Malmin Kauppatie 26, 00 700 Helsinki
Telefon: +358442626662, İngilizce bir uzun versiyonu var

  •  Bağlantılar:
    (Biz çocuk kaçırma talimatları Fince sürümleri çeviri, çeviri farklı sürümlerindeLahey Anlaşması gibi, herhangi bir dili bu sorun)
  • :
    = Çocuk Kaçırmanın
    = İade süreci
    = Lahey Uluslararası Çocuk Kaçırmanın Sözleşmesi
    = Gözaltı
    = Ortak velayet
    = Tek başına velayet
    Adalet Bakanlığı =
    Dışişleri Bakanlığı =
    = Çocuk koruma
    = İzlenen toplantıları
    = Polis
    = Reklam
    = Eksik kişi
    = Deneme
    = Bölge Mahkemesi
    = Avukat
    = Firma
    = Yasal Yardım
    = Ön hukuki karar
  • çevirmen : Colist GmbH






1. 孩子被拐去哪一个国家?大约有80个国家签署了海牙儿童诱拐公约。你可在以下链接查询签署公约的国家的列表: 。若你的孩子被诱拐至其中一个国家,你可联络司法部(电话号码:+358 9 160 03)。他们可通过正式的程序协助你送孩子返家。

2. 若你的孩子被诱拐至其他国家,你可联络外交部,电话号码:+358 9 160 05 / +358 9 578 15 或者是24小时服务: +358 40 551 6571。他们可协助你联络拐走孩子的父亲或母亲,并与他商议。他们也可协助你聘请当地的律师,提供一般有关的法律信息。

3. 若你不知你的孩子去了何处,无论监护权是如何安排,你都可去最靠近的警察局填写一份失踪人口报告。外交部会协助警方寻找孩子。

4. 若你没有被拐孩子的监护权,你可在地方法庭提出监护权的诉讼。我们会建议你聘请一名律师。住在芬兰而经济能力有限的人士可获得法律援助,即一名律师。你可向你的律师探讨这个可能性。通过所谓的临时庭令迅速取得孩子在芬兰的监护权,之后,你才可开始启动送你的孩子返家的程序。

5. 至于最后的程序,你可在最靠近的警察局报案,呈报有关父亲或母亲诱拐儿童的罪行。

6. 若你的孩子被拐去芬兰,你可联络驻贵国的有关当局。





· 为诱拐儿童案件提供建议或阻止他们

· 在会议中,有讲芬兰语或英语的伙伴的支持

· 你可通过电话或电邮联络(语言:芬兰语、英语、瑞典语、法语、西班牙语、意大利语以及阿拉伯语)一名专属于你、支持你的伙伴

· 有丰富打官司经验的律师的联络资料

· 在你与首都地区有关当局接洽处理事情时给予支持


地址:Malmin Kauppatie 26, 00700 Helsinki 电邮

电话:+358442626662 (内有更详细的信息)


诱拐儿童= lapsikaappaus

送儿童返家的程序 = palautusprosessi

海牙儿童诱拐公约 = Haagin kansainvälinen lapsikaappaussopimus

监护权 = huoltajuus

共同监护权= yhteishuolto

唯一监护权= yksinhuolto

司法部= oikeusministeriö

外交部= ulkoasiainministeriö

儿童福利= lastensuojelu

受监督的探视= valvottu tapaaminen

警察 = poliisi

针对犯罪案件报案= rikosilmoitus

失踪人口报告= katoamisilmoitus

审讯 = oikeudenkäynti

地方法庭= käräjäoikeus

律师 = asianajaja

律师办公室= lakiasiaintoimisto

法律援助= oikeusapu

临时庭令= oikeuden väliaikaispäätös

翻译员/ kääntäjä: 梁美莲

Kaapatut Lapset ry
Malmin Kauppatie 26, Helsinki
тел. +358 44 2626 662

Общество ”Похищенные дети”

помогает родителям и дает советы, как предупреждать международные похищения детей и как возвращать похищенных детей в страну отправления. Общество тоже дает советы о сложных международных спорах за опекунтво.

Международное похищение ребенка

Речь идет о международном похищении ребенка, если соблюдаются следующие условия:

– ребенок не достиг 16-летнего возраста;
– ребенок постоянно поживал в стране, откуда его вывезли (гражданство не имеет значения);
– ребенок перемещен за границу без согласия его законного представителя
– или удерживается за границей по прошествии соглосованного срока возвращения ребенка.

Похищение ребенка как уголовное преступление и нарушение прав человека

Орган, который будет заниматься делом о похищении, зависит от страны, в которую был доставлен ребенок. Если Вы не знаете в какую страну был вывезен ребенок или где именно он находится, сообщите об этом в местное полицейское управление. Полиция может выдать ордер на розыск пропавшего ребенка через Национальное Бюро Расследований.

Похищение ребенка в страну-участницу Гаагской конвенции

Если ребенок был вывезен в страну-участницу Гаагской конвенции, т.е. в страну, которая является участником Конвенции o гражданско-правовых аспектах международного похищения детей (, обратитесь в Министерство юстиции (Oikeusministeriö) либо напрямую, либо через адвоката (тел. +358 2951 6001, Министерство юстиции даст вам советы, как начать процесс возвращения ребенка.

Похищение ребенка в страну, не участвующая в Конвенции

Если ребенок был вывезен в страну, не участвующая в Конвенции, обратитесь в Министерствo иностранных дел (Ulkoasiainministeriö) либо напрямую, либо через адвоката (тел. +358 295 351 861). Министерствo иностранных дел оказывает помощь в урегулировании дела о похищении ребенка, eсли перемещение и удержание ребенка считается незаконным согласно Законa о попечении детей и праве доступа (190/2019), и дело не относится к компетенции какого-либо другого органа.

Подробная информация и важные ссылки находятся по адресу

Распад семьи

1. Распад семьи (Family separation)

2. Договорные вопросы при распаде семьи (Contractual matters in family separation)

3. Влияние распада семьи на ребенка (Effects of family separation on a child)

4. Поддержка ребенка при распаде семьи (Supporting a child in family separation)

5. Помощь при распаде семьи (Help for family separation)



on tegemist juhul, kui alla 16-aastane laps on viidud ilma hooldaja nõusolekuta ära lapse hariliku viibimiskoha riigist või jäetud ta sinna peale eemalviibimist tagasi toomata. Soome  seaduste kohaselt on tegu kuriteoga, mida võidakse karistada kuni kaheaastase vangistusega.



s t. oled lapse hooldeõiguslik vanem ja laps on viidud elukohariigist välismaale ilma sinupoolse nõusolekuta.

Võta kõigepealt ühendust lapse röövinud vanemaga ja püüa jõuda kokkuleppele. Kui see ei õnnestu, otsi abi ametiasutustelt vastavalt järgnevale:

  1. Millisele maale su laps on röövitud? Üle 90 riigi on liitunud rahvusvahelist lapseröövi reguleeriva Haagi konventsiooniga. Riikide nimekirja leiad aadressilt   Konventsiooni eestikeelne tekst: Kui su laps on röövitud ühte neist riikidest, võta ühendust Õigusministeeriumiga, tel: +358 29516001. Sealsed ametnikud abistavad sind edaspidistes juriidilistes toimingutes.
  2. Kui su laps on röövitud mõnele muule maale, võta ühendust Välisministeeriumiga, tel. +358 29535000. Sealsed ametnikud abistavad sind lapse röövinud vanema leidmisel ja temaga kokkuleppele jõudmisel. Võimalusel aitavad nad leida kohaliku advokaadi ja abistavad kohaliku seadusandluse järgimisel.
  3. Kui pole teada, millisele maale su laps on viidud, mine lähimasse politseijaoskonda ja tee avaldus kadunud isiku kohta. Avalduse võib teha ka siis, kui sa pole lapse hooleõiguslik vanem.
  4. Kui sa ei ole röövitud lapse hooldeõiguslik vanem, võid taotleda hooldusõigust ringkonnakohtus. Soovitame kindlasti kasutada advokaaditeenust. Kõigil vähekindlustatud isikutel, kelle elukohaks on Soome, on õigus riigipoolsele juriidilisele abile, s. t. advokaadile. Palu oma advokaadil uurida riigipoolse juriidilise abi võimalust. Lapse tagasisaamise protsessi saad algatada alles peale vanemliku hooldusõiguse saamist Soomes. See on võimalik saada kiirelt, nn. ajutise hooldusõigusena.
  5. Viimase sammuna võid teha lähimasse politseijaoskonda avalduse lapse röövinud isiku poolt sooritatud kuriteo kohta.
  6. Kui su laps on röövitud Soome, võta ühendust oma asukohamaa ametiasutustega.



Võta ühendust lastekaitsega, politseiga ja ühinguga Röövitud Lapsed (Kaapatut Lapset ry). Oluline on hoida lapse pass ja muud reisidokumendid alati enda käes. Räägi oma kahtlustest kõigile lapsega seotud isikutele, näiteks sugulastele, lasteaiahoidjatele ja õpetajatele. Vajadusel võidakse kohustada röövimises kahtlustatavat vanemat kohtuma lapsega üksnes teiste isikute juuresviibimisel.



Ühing Röövitud Lapsed asutati 1997 eesmärgiga toetada ja nõustada vanemaid, kelle laps on röövitud. Meie poole saab pöörduda telefonitsi soome ja inglise keeles.

Abistame nõuannetega alljärgnevas:

  • nõustamine lapseröövide osas ja kuidas neid vältida;
  • vastastikune toetus meie koosolekutel (soome või inglise keeles)
  • lapseröövile spetsialiseerunud advokaatide kontaktandmed
  • tugi ametiasutustega suhtlemisel (pealinna ümbrus)


soome keeles: 044 2626 662

inglise keeles: +35845 855 3055

Secuestro de menores

El secuestro de menores significa que un niño/a menor de 16 años es sacado de su país de residencia sin su consentimiento o si no es devuelto a su custodio oficial. El código penal de Finlandia tipifica esta falta como crimen que puede ser sancionado hasta con dos años de prisión.

SI SU HIJO/A ES SECUESTRADO siendo usted el guardián oficial del menor y lo han llevado fuera del país sin su autorización; lo primero que debería hacer es dialogar con el adulto secuestrador. Si esto no funciona, actúe siguiendo los siguientes pasos:


  1. ¿A qué país el menor ha sido secuestrado? Más de 90 naciones han ratificado el Tratado de La Haya sobre el secuestro de menores. Puedes verificar la lista de países firmantes en el siguiente enlace, eligiendo el idioma que más le convenga:

Si su menor ha sido secuestrado a alguno de países firmantes, tome contacto con el Ministerio de Justicia (+35829 516 001) y pregunte por el departamento de secuestro de menores.

  1. Si su menor ha sido secuestrado a algún otro país debe contactar con el Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (+35829 535 000) y exponer su caso. Sus funcionarios podrán ayudarle a comunicarse con el adulto secuestrador. Los funcionarios podrán ayudarle a encontrar un abogado local e informarle sobre las disposiciones legales vigentes.
  2. Si no sabe dónde está su hijo/a vaya a la estación de policía más cercana para hacer la denuncia pertinente. Esta denuncia la puede hacer incluso si usted no es custodio oficial.
  3. Como último recurso puede denunciar del delito al adulto secuestrador en la comisaria policial más cercana.
  4. Si su hijo/a ha sido secuestrado a Finlandia, póngase en contacto con las autoridades de su país de residencia.


Póngase en contacto con asociaciones de protección infantil, con la policía y con Asociación de Niños Secuestrados (Kaapaatut Lapset ry). Trate de mantener los documentos de viajes del menor bajo su custodia. Informarle de su preocupación a  aquellas personas que estén vinculas con el menor como pueden ser el jardín infantil, la escuela  y familiares. Si fuera su padre o madre que planifican el secuestro, se podrá organizar en encuentro con el menor, siempre y cuando este sea bajo supervisión.

KAAPATUT LAPSET RY (Asociación de Niños Secuestrados)

Brinda apoyo y orientación en las situaciones anteriormente descritas. Podemos ofrecerle nuestra ayuda en finés o en inglés.

Par contactarnos :

en finés : 044 2626 662

en inglés: +35845 855 3055

Correo electrónico:

May 25 is celebrated as the International Missing Children’s Day.

In 2020, our partners Familia ry, Lyömätön Linja Espoossa and our volunteers collaborated in translating our message into different languages – and the result is below. We thank you all!

The video is spoken in Finnish, English, French, Greek, Italian, Arabian, Spanish and Russian. You can read the text versions from our blog.